A “Customer Promise” can say many things and some guarantee the world, but how many companies actual stick to them? I am therefore writing the customer promise for Point Electrical out of my own personal frustration from dealing with other companies and hope that this will give you more confidence in the aspirations I have for our service.
We operate an ISO 9001:2015 Business Management System (BMS) which helps us stand out from our competitors, because being customer-focused and putting quality at the forefront of what we do is so important to us. If you would like a copy of our Quality Policy then please contact us.
I have judged many companies on my experience with their customer service teams – both during and after an installation. On too many occasions I have become frustrated and deflated when dealing with disorganised companies who don’t actually listen to their customers and who are unwilling to rectify the situation with efficiency to alleviate stress on the customer. Some even go as far as to pass the buck onto the customer without offering a suitable solution.
So, with this in mind, I would like to make a pledge that we will do everything we can to make experiences like mine a thing of the past when you commission Point Electrical for your electrical work.
We will strive to:
- Respond to queries within 1 working day
- Respond to quotations/estimates within 5 working days of assessment
- Provide a reliable, honest and flexible service to our customers
- Be transparent with pricing so there are no nasty shocks on invoice
- Build confidence amongst our customers and leave every individual with a good experience with our 1 year guarantee on workmanship
- Only carry out necessary electrical work for your requirements and won’t sell or upsell unnecessary additions
- Work is covered by the NICEIC under their Platinum Promise warranty
Joshua Gardner (Owner)
Download: TTF4 – Important Company Information