At Point Electrical we know just how critical a well-functioning data centre is to the smooth running of business applications. Our highly qualified electrical contractors have knowledge on critical infrastructure and experts at providing reliable and efficient data centre installation and maintenance services your business can depend on. At the heart of this is ensuring continuity and redundancy ensuring that all SLA’s are always met.
Data Centre Installation
Data centre installations need to be flexible and scalable, providing you with the opportunity for expansion and accommodate growth. Our expert data centre services include:
- Site Survey – You can rely on us to thoroughly review your existing electrical infrastructure and provide a transparent quotation for any work required.
- Design – Its important that your infrastructure is fully tailored to your business. As dependable electrical contractors, we are also experienced in working closely with infrastructure specialists to help push towards project deadlines.
- UPS Installation (uninterruptible power supply) – A UPS system will provide you years of reliable service if selected and installed correctly. Hardwired UPS systems require installation by a qualified electrical contractor. Point Electricals’ team are skilled in the additional electrical work required, complying with the BS7671 18th edition IEE wiring regulations.
- Data Cabling – You will be surprised how much cabling even a small data centre requires! We can help and support you with a well-planned and concealed cabling system.
- Equipment Upgrades – If your existing data centre equipment is becoming unreliable or outdated, you are at risk of breaching your service level agreements. We can advise on upgrades to boost performance and ensure a sturdy, reliable system that meets your current needs.
Data Centre Maintenance and Infrastructure Servicing.
A well-designed environment and expertly installed components will go a long way to ensuring the reliability and efficiency of your IT infrastructure. However professional and preventative on-site maintenance is key to minimise issues leading to costly downtime. Our team of electricians are experienced in maintaining repairs and carrying out corrective maintenance on your data centre equipment.
By maintaining the high quality of your equipment, Point Electrical helps support you give your clients reassurance that you can react quickly and get your IT systems back up and running securely if you do experience problems.
Future Proof your Business for Expansions
As your business grows you will find that your data centre will need to expand to accommodate your changing requirements. We can advise on the best solutions to fit with your existing infrastructure, and carry out the installation work to expand your data centre to meet your developing business needs.
The Point Electrical Service Guarantee
At Point Electrical all our work is covered by our Customer Promise, so whether you’re looking to set up a large-scale data centre from scratch, or you’re an SME looking for a reliable contractor to carry out a systems service on your IT infrastructure, you’re guaranteed a high quality, professional service you can depend on. We are NICEIC registered so you have the added peace of mind of the Platinum Promise warranty.
Contact us for more information on our data centre services and for a no-obligation consultation and quotation from our data centre electrical contractors